Designed from an organically sourced polyamide material, the Green Composite stirrup is designed on the same model as the Aluminium Flex-on stirrup. It can be cleaned with water and is therefore easier to maintain. It is aimed at a wider range of riders.
Still providing dramatically improved technical performance in terms of shock absorption and ergonomics (a specific feature of Flex-on), it has an internal steel frame to reinforce the polymer part. The Green Composite stirrup is designed to be competitively priced while still maintaining Flex-on’s established quality and design features.
The more price competitive composite-based version of Flex-on's innovative hi-tech stirrups, designed - and scientifically proven - to provide help with riding position and reduce strain on the leg muscles and joints. These offer the same amazing ride as the original aluminium-framed model and have to be tried to be believed
Stocked in black but also available with custom coloured frames and/or elastomers to order - please see below in red
Choice of frame colour
Choice of shock absorbers
Choice of footrest
Choice of tread
- Lightweight: strong but lightweight frame (450g) uses hi-tech design and polyamide composites with steel core
- Innovative balance: clever offset and skewed stirrup-leather slot, plus carefully designed multi-inclination footbed, help create the ideal position for rider's leg and foot
- Shock absorbing: Elastomer shock absorbers supporting the footbed plus flexibility built into the frame help absorb shocks and vibration
- Ultra-grip mixed inclination footbed: small studs embedded in the stirrup tread grip the boot to ensure excellent stability of ride and connection with the horse, without damaging boots.
- Colour options: can be ordered in a variety of colour combinations - e.g. to match your matchy!!!
please note that all custom made designs need to be ordered from France and can take 10-14 days to reach us. They will then be sent out immediately to you. Any questions please dont hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org