Flex-on Composite Stirrup
- Lightweight: strong but lightweight frame (450g) uses hi-tech design and polyamide composites with steel core
- Innovative balance: clever offset and skewed stirrup-leather slot, plus carefully designed multi-inclination footbed, help create the ideal position for rider's leg and foot
- Shock absorbing: Elastomer shock absorbers supporting the footbed plus flexibility built into the frame help absorb shocks and vibration
- Ultra-grip mixed inclination footbed: small studs embedded in the stirrup tread grip the boot to ensure excellent stability of ride and connection with the horse, without damaging boots.
- Colour options: can be ordered in a variety of colour combinations - e.g. to match your matchy!!!
Designed from an organically sourced polyamide material, the Green Composite stirrup is designed on the same model as the Aluminium Flex-on stirrup. It can be cleaned with water and is therefore easier to maintain. It is aimed at a wider range of riders.
Still providing dramatically improved technical performance in terms of shock absorption and ergonomics (a specific feature of Flex-on), it has an internal steel frame to reinforce the polymer part. The Green Composite stirrup is designed to be competitively priced while still maintaining Flex-on’s established quality and design features.
The more price competitive composite-based version of Flex-on's innovative hi-tech stirrups, designed - and scientifically proven - to provide help with riding position and reduce strain on the leg muscles and joints. These offer the same amazing ride as the original aluminium-framed model and have to be tried to be believed
Stocked in black but also available with custom coloured frames and/or elastomers to order - please see below in red
Choice of frame colour
Choice of shock absorbers
Choice of footrest
Choice of tread
please note that all custom made designs need to be ordered from France and can take 10-14 days to reach us. They will then be sent out immediately to you. Any questions please dont hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org - please put your specific order in the comments box at checkout