NEW PS of Sweden Athens Bridle
- Look at our size guide prior to your purchase.
- Put the bridle on your horse. Keep all hang tags on the bridle.
- If the bridle fits well then you can remove the hang tags, treat the bridle with oil, and then start using it.
- If the bridle doesn’t fit and you need to change the size, do not remove the hang tags and do not oil the leather, just send it back to us to make the exchange.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS FOR PRE ORDER: WE HAVE CONFIRMED NUMBERS AND THE BRIDLES WILL BE SHIPPED FROM SWEDEN IN THE NEXT 7 DAYS. ONCE THEY REACH US WE WILL SEND THEM STRAIGHT OUT:
THIS IS THE SELL OUT BRIDLE OF THE MOMENT!!!!!
ABOUT THE BRIDLE
A bridle where you at first glance may think it has a classic figure-eight/mexican noseband, but when giving it a closer look discover small details that put the one of a kind bridle at a completely new level
The noseband’s lower strap has a curved design to ensure an anatomical, perfect fit around the nose. It is softly padded at the cheekbones to prevent chafing and it has the PS logo discretely punched into the leather as a stylish detail.
The headpiece has an air gap over the highest part of the neck, to give maximum freedom for the sensitive nerve tracks, muscle attachments, and ligaments that all attach at the neck. It has also got built up, softly padded edges with an anatomical, oval shape around the ears.
The cheekpieces have our elastic Cradles™ (solid) which allows the bit to suspend in the horse’s mouth. This helps to further relieve the pressure on the poll.
The browband has our new, convex PS-button with an extra sturdy clasp that keeps the browband in place and shapes the leather backward and down.
RECOMMENDED FOR HORSES THAT
- Are very forward going
- Becomes strong/running when approaching a fence
- Are in the need of stabilization
- Are sensitive around their jaw
- Helps horses to hold and wait for the rider
- Extra padded over the pressure points of the cheekbones
MATERIAL & CARE
Spanish, vegetable-tanned leather.
Each bridle is a handmade unique piece.
We recommend the bridle to be treated with oil prior to the first use in order to protect and maintain the high quality of the leather.
Leather is a natural product that develops over time and may darken slightly when oiled.
How to fit your bridle: