PS of Sweden Paris Bridle
- Look at our size guide prior to your purchase.
- Put the bridle on your horse. Keep all hang tags on the bridle.
- If the bridle fits well then you can remove the hang tags, treat the bridle with oil, and then start using it.
- If the bridle doesn’t fit and you need to change the size, do not remove the hang tags and do not oil the leather, just send it back to us to make the exchange.
ABOUT THE BRIDLE
This is a bridle for the experienced rider and the sharp noseband is used instead of having to put a sharper bit in the horse’s mouth. The noseband is made for very strong and forward going horses, it combines the function from an English- and a dropped noseband and surrounds the horse in a nice way, offering plenty of stability. It has a super soft pillow built-in that reduces pressure and enables a closer, optimized fit around the nose. The bottom part of the noseband is adjustable in four steps and can, therefore, be adjustable in height to ensure the perfect fit and prevent pressure on the nostrils and air channel.
The headpiece has an air gap over the highest part of the neck, to give maximum freedom for the sensitive nerve tracks, muscle attachments, and ligaments that all attach at the neck. It has also got built up, softly padded edges with an anatomical, oval shape around the ears.
The cheekpieces have our elastic Cradles™ (solid) which allows the bit to suspend in the horse’s mouth. This helps to further relieve the pressure on the poll.
The browband has our new, convex PS-button with an extra sturdy clasp that keeps the browband in place and shapes the leather backward and down.
RECOMMENDED FOR HORSES THAT
- Are very forward going
- Are a bit wobbly or struggling with the balance
- Likes the Pioneer bridle but need a bit more support
- Are ridden by experienced riders
- Enables softer bit and therefore relieves the horses' mouth
- Offers stabilization
MATERIAL & CARE
Spanish, vegetable-tanned leather.
Each bridle is a handmade unique piece.
We recommend the bridle to be treated with oil prior to the first use in order to protect and maintain the high quality of the leather.
Leather is a natural product that develops over time and may darken slightly when oiled.
How to fit your bridle: