Reliable weather protection is a must on cold, wet days at the stable as well as on horseback: Of course, your hands need to be protected, too. It is also a fact, however, that a precise grip, tactility and sensitivity when handling the reins are equally required.
All of this is no problem for the tactile and above all waterproof riding glove WARENDORF. Its palm consists of supple and yet durable DURADERO synthetic suede and features a substantial layer of siliconization. The glove has a tight fit and the backhand is made from a highly breathable and very elastic PFC-free VaporFlex laminate.
The result is a perfect fit and a lot of mobility for the fingers. And in case of really adverse weather conditions, the permanently waterproof and breathable ROECK-TEX MEMBRANE keeps your hands from becoming cold. For even more added warmth and comfort, there is a layer of soft, fast-drying lining which creates an ideal climate inside the glove.
Convenient and functional: the TOUCHSCREEN COMPATIBLE feature on the thumb and the index finger - so you can use your smartphone without having to take off your gloves and your hands stay warm. An easy closure fastener on the neoprene cuff reliably secures the WARENDORF around your wrist. And because equestrians do not want to forego a trendy look during their favourite activity, ROECKL enhanced this model by placing metallic applications on the back of the hand. Available in black and black/copper.
- Palm of supple, durable DURADERO synthetic suede
- Backhand of a highly breathable and very elastic PFC-free VaporFlex laminate
- Perfect fit with plenty of mobility for the fingers
- Waterproof and breathable ROECK-TEX MEMBRANE
- Soft, fast-drying lining which creates an ideal climate inside the glove
- TOUCHSCREEN COMPATIBLE feature on the thumb and the index finger - use your smartphone without having to take off your gloves
- Easy closure fastener on the neoprene cuff
- Metallic applications on the back of the hand